FearLess National Conversation on PTSD 2021
The second FearLess National Conversation on PTSD will bring together the full spectrum of the community who are impacted by, works with or cares for those living with PTSD.
This award-winning event is recognised for delivering outcomes for those working with or suffering from PTSD.
To be held as an online event in 2021 to ensure accessibility and inclusivity for our entire community, the event will take place on 24 & 25 August 2021 and be delivered by a fully interactive and secure online platform called OnAir.
PTSD IN AN ERA OF TRAUMA
In recognition of the current crises up us and the uncertain times we face, the 2021 National Conversation will focus on topics that are impacting our community right now.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED IN 2021
- COVID-19 and the PTSD/Mental Health crisis
- Focus on the specific challenges of regional Australia
- The impact of the bushfire crisis and the lessons learned
- Trauma and the Indigenous Community
- Trauma and the role of the media
- The impact of domestic violence trauma
CONTRIBUTE TO THIS IMPORTANT NATIONAL CONVERSATION
FearLess invites anyone who works with, cares for or is impacted by PTSD to join us for this important National Conversation.
This event is dedicated to creating a national network that aims to:
- Inform and educate those on the front line: health professionals, community services workers and first responders
- Support the community through the distribution of key information including latest research and treatment about PTSD
- Deliver broad access to initiatives that may reduce its impact on Australian national life
- Develop a community-owned and community-operated PTSD management protocol
- Facilitate a national conversation on the impact and management of PTSD that aims to advocate for sufferers and initiate an national approach to the treatment of PTSD
- Grow the FearLess community in size and diversity with representation by all impacted groups.
Early Bird registrations open 31 March 2021
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available for the FearLess National Conversation on PTSD 2021.
We invite you to contact us to start the conversation.
WHAT DELEGATES SAID ABOUT THE INAUGURAL FEARLESS NATIONAL CONVERSATION ON PTSD 2019
Join Our Community
Come and join us to discuss how Post Traumatic Stress has affected us.