FearLess are looking to partner with organisations and individuals who want to improve the lives of those living with PTSD by helping them take control of their illness. A FearLess Partner will ideally be looking for a long term collaboration, characterized by active involvement and alignment of organisational values.
WHAT DOES A FEARLESS PARTNER LOOK LIKE?
- An active contributor – to the conversation and FearLess initiatives
- Looking for measurable results and outcomes – for their organisation, stakeholders and the wider community
- Understands the importance of research and education – by gaining access to, or the opportunity to submit research
- Understanding of the lived experience of PTSD – and how this pervades all aspects of our community and people from all walks of life
- Wanting to make a difference – in the lives and communities of over 1 million Australians living with PTSD This partnership will be tailored to your organisational objectives and values
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available for the FearLess National Conversation on PTSD 2021.
We invite you to contact us to start the conversation.
Principal Event Sponsor
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.